Nadler Strategy advises investors, entrepreneurs and executives on a variety of strategic challenges. These services are informed by 40 years of hands-on experience building, leading and turning around organizations and supporting senior executives in both the private and public sectors.
Nadler Strategy applies insights gained from working closely with Governors, Senators, CEOs, publicly and privately held businesses, huge multinationals, small start-ups, non-profits and NGOs. The approach reflects the perspective of having filled many different roles, including consultant, consultancy leader and consulting client; implementer, advisor, agency/function leader, and Board member; teacher, trainer and student.
In practice, this means that Nadler Strategy engagements are based on five principles:
- Start with diagnostics. Don’t assume that the solution to the last client should be “cut and pasted” for the next client.
- Do work with clients, not to them. It’s their organization and their career, and has to be their solution.
- Always remember that both outcome and experience matter. Getting to the right results is everything. Creating the right customer/user experience throughout the whole process is everything, too.
- Be practical. Clever and elegant solutions may create good work samples, but they may not produce the outcomes clients need. Challenge assumptions and aspirations, but never lose sight of reality.
- Focus on intimacy not scale. Help the client get to the right outcome simply and quickly. Don’t complicate or expand challenges to add more work or feed more mouths.